Previous students are continuing to do great things:
- Eric Riddell (Ph.D. candidate) is investigating the physiology and functional genomics of Plethodon in relation to changing climates.
- Michael Carlo (PhD candidate) is investigating in the heritability of thermal tolerances in Eastern fence lizards.
- Evan Apanovitch (PhD candidate) is interested in the the influence of climate on immunological and stress responses in Plethodon salamanders.
This site is currently under development and known not to render well, if at all, using Internet Explorer. Please use Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Opera to view this site.
- Evan Raskin is currently working with The Nature Conservancy.
- Monica Stegman is pursuing a Masters degree in the College of Earth, Ocean, and Environment at the University of Delaware.
- Kathy Dilliplane is a graduate student at Fordham University.
- Tim Polnaszek is pursuing his doctorate in the Stephens Lab at the University of Minnesota.